- 1 Peeled orange
- 3 heaping tablespoons of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- about a cup of almond milk
- 4 cubes ice
Place all ingredients in the blender. Note: I like to pour in the liquids last and place the frozen stuff throughout.
Makes about 16oz. Enjoy!
Note: in the pictured version when I peeled the orange to my surprise they were delicious blood oranges! Hence the red/pink hue. It still tasted like creamsicle so if you want to add a different color and weird your mind/tastebuds out~ go for it!